A Lie



A Lie is something that I don’t want to Believe
But while walking along the road I choose to believe in the lie than believing the truth
I don’t understand why sometimes we choose to walk in different roads that are away from our believes…!!!
I don’t know what’s waiting for me but I wish if I walk this road I find myself in it
I wish I won’t be more lost that I go far away from the target I want
Every one of us has their own dreams
But when they suddenly find out that this dreams has disappeared because of reality
Because reality make u walk up even if u didn’t want to
It makes u forget about your dream and go the other direction
And some of us resist these circumstances and try hard to achieve their dream
I wish I was one of those… but I think I gave up…
And decided to live each day and wait for what will happen and accept it
I choose to walk as where the flow will carry me…
Even if I find the road I once wanted I think now I won’t walk on it
I will just take a look from far away… and say maybe it wasn’t our destiny to meet…
A tear fall as my thoughts keeps on going and I ask myself did I try my best?!
And I know the answer to this question hurt me more… because I know that I have given up before even started…
But I kept lying to myself so I won’t get hurt and said I will try I won’t give up
But that all was just a talk that I believed for a little while but I found out that I ended up hurting myself more…
Do u know what’s the worst lie to me it’s lying to myself and believe my own lies and keep saying it to everyone around me because I believed it so much… that I didn’t realize that am living in a lie I have made until it was so late to walk up…
Now that I have walked up I don’t know what should I do…?!
So here I am writing in my own diary wishing I can find an answer…
And waiting for something new that will carry me away from all this…
Waiting for something I could give my everything and try my best in it…
Yours: AmyBadr

6:10 PM
3-5-2013

No comments:

Post a Comment