From Korean Drama "HeartString" (I Really LOve this Song)

When tears are filling up my eyes,
when tears are flowing down my cheeks,just yell out, then even sadness will be frightened away.
When my heart is giving in,
when my heart is aching in pain,just put on a smile, and let that hope find me. (2)
with open arms
There may be stumbles, but those aren't failures
Just brush off the dirt, don't cry
Just stand up again, and continue running
Sometimes love makes me laugh
Sometimes love makes me cry
All of this will only make me grow even stronger
Sometimes, love makes me risk everything
Sometimes, love makes me regretful, too
I am all right, I am still holding onto my dreams,and walking along that path
It will be like this.
I will forget you,
starting from today.
You will be a person,
that I do not know.
Just like a person that I have not seen.
Even if we meet on the street,
our paths have never crossed.
Speaking of love,
another love will come along.
It surely will.
Even though it hurts now,
as time passes,
the wounds will heal.
It will be like this.
I will forget you,and I will too.
When tears are filling up my eyes,
So smile, for happiness will come.
So smile, for love will come into my arms, too.
Even the dreams, as many as the stars, will come.
So take action, don't hold back.
So take action, even if it's just a small step every day.Even if it's a slow pace, it's okay.
When tears are filling up my eyes,
when tears are flowing down my cheeks,just yell out, then even sadness will be frightened away.
Sometimes, love makes me laugh.
Sometimes, love makes me cry.
All of this will only make me grow even stronger.
Sometimes, love makes me risk everything.
Sometimes, love makes me regretful, too.
I am all right,
I am still holding onto my dreams,and walking along that path.
Initially, I sensed suffering in your eyes.
Am I the only one misunderstanding?
Your smile, that's like sunshine,
made a fool out of me.
I can't forget you leaving yesterday.
Am I very annoying?
But now, I understand.
Once you were mine.
If you can, let's come back
and do this again.
I will dedicate everything.
Wish that we will forever be
together and will never be apart.Because I only... love you.
The star that illuminates the night sky.
That star that shines brightly in the distance,
seems to have fallen into my heart.
That star that is engraved in my heart,
that star that illuminates my heart,
it might just be you.
Can you hear my trembling voice? Oh star.
Can you feel my passionate heart?
You're my star.
The love that I've always dreamed of,
I know that it is you.My heart, forever it will be only yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment