I Feel Like It's Talking to Me......



I feel like it's talking to me this sound I can hear
It’s telling me what's real…
It tell me the story of the world we live in,
It tell me how much others suffered,
How much sacrifice was made for us,
but sometimes it all became a waste,
and others it lived inside of us, with us and made our life turn to different direction…
it tell me that u has to work hard no matter what u has to go on with your life and give your all in helping others on making things better not only for yourself, because that all will return back to u if not while your living it will come back to your children...
I learned that no matter what u do bad things will happen but the important thing is that u believe in god and that there must be a plan for u so smile and keep on fighting smile no matter how much it hurt…
Believe and has hope and when u fall don't give up look around, remember everything u has to live for, remember happy memory and get up and keep on fighting for this things, I learned that there's nothing can stop u from trying except yourself if u give up and say there's no way then u can't do it, but if u believe always there's a way and there's an answer u will get it, so let's fight for the better let's smile after we had a long cry let us help each other...
Yours: AmyBadr

1:50 PM                                               15-2-2012.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. amr: thanks I always try my best not to change =)

      Delete
  2. always love ur charming words Monyyy .. gamda ya 2lbii

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks ya ronty ya 7abebt alby ya mezbatany dyman keda <3 (K)

      Delete