A Little Smile Can makes A Difference


Act Like u know it
Smile as if it's okay
Don't Cry I Know
How it Feels
Just Walk with Hope
Even if it's Dark
When You smile
The Road shall be easy
Everything will smile back
Eventually You won't Feel Lonely
Because Hope was with us
Take your Friend Hand
Let him accompany You
Teach him what's Like
If u has Tried
Don't Cry my Friend
Cause I will Cry
See… So a little smile can make a difference
Can eventually make u Happy
So smile to make someone Happy
And walk with Hope
Teach someone how to do it
Walk together it will be Better
So just Smile...
We will be together so don't be afraid
Cause I will Cry when u Cry
And Smile when u Smile
Because this is called the Road of Sharing and Hope
I just wanna Tell You
That... I LOve You...
And with a smile u can change things and make a Difference
Just believe and never give up..
I Wish am Like that Always the one that can help u Smile... And be always by your Side...
Remember I will always be there for u just call my name and I'll accompany u...

Yours: AmyBadr
6:53 PM.               22-9-2012

No comments:

Post a Comment