Far Away...


Far away…

A place I need to reach…

I Wish I could feel the wind…

So, I could fly away with my imagination…

But why I’m always falling instead of flying…

I was silent… and I got angry from myself…

Because my silence hurt me…

So, I decided to talk, but now it hurt more…

I wish I could return to my silent self, but I can’t no matter how much I try…

I changed to someone I hate…

Wish to change but can’t…

Looking back, I regret the point when I felt myself weak when I was silent

I was strong… but I found out that too late…

After I lost myself in my anger…

Now I wish I could control it…

Do you think… I could free myself and become weightless…

So, I could fly instead of keeping on falling…

Where should I Start...?!

I thinks with myself… change the way I think…!!

But how could someone change their way of thinking…

Sitting back thinking of I’m… & who I was…

I can’t think of anything… I feel regret, anger, sadness… loneliness…

Nothing Else… maybe I get my anger at people because I think they are the reason… of who I am today…

But the truth… I can’t blame anyone but myself…

Hopeless… but I wish I try…

 

Yours: AmyBadr

17-07-2020

10:07 PM

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment