You Miss What You Never Knew...


Come on let's start, let's talk and say what we truly have
I gave up along the road,
and maybe from the start but I kept acting like I didn't,
I walked while the thoughts are in my head
but I walked anyway and acted all okay
until I made myself believe in a lie
that's when I realized that living a lie really hurt but even though I did.
I didn't walk up but I kept walking in the same road every day...
and I acted like I didn’t see…
I acted like I didn’t see what was there in front of me…
Yours: AmyBadr
12:50         31-3-2012

I Was Inspired With The Note I Wrote Above (The Words Suddenly Pop Up in My Mind):
Come on, Come on let's talk about it... Come on, Come on don't keep in hiding it... Come on, Come on what's the use in running... Come on Come on at Last I realized the truth about u and me... Come on, Come on It wasn't what it seemed to be, I was so foolish didn't know what I really feel... Come on... Come on...
Yours: AmyBadr

No comments:

Post a Comment