Wait Or Go... (I always hate choices why am always in this situation why i can't choose)



Wait Or Go...
Don't know what to do all I know that I always hide or run when am facing something am afraid of...
And I always let the flow carry me with it wherever it goes...
Even how much it hurt...
Even whatever I lose I can't do anything about it and that make me always sad...
I wish one day I can face my fears and work hard to conquer it...
Am always asking myself a question maybe I can't try my hardest now but if I tried even if it was a little can it be said that I have done my best until I find the courage and inspiration.
Can it be called even if it just a thought that I have done what I've could...
Can u see my sincerity...?
All I can say now that am sorry please forgive the foolish me...
I wish I can forgive myself...
But I can never do that but perhaps one day I could forgive myself when I do something that deserve it...
Sometimes I say I shouldn't give up but when am all alone Hope seems to disappear and dark came and replace it and here when I thought of the rain to come to erase everything so that hope can be planted again inside my heart......









Sometimes it better to experience pain because maybe it will make me stronger...
I wish my thoughts were different but it's all the same...
I keep forgetting important things... And now even little things, that I think one day will come that I lose a lot of important things because of that...
But sometimes I say even if I forget even if am bad, people who care and love me will always be beside me,
Until I have become a burden that no one want me, until everyone around me forget about me...
It hurt feeling lonely while u has a lot of people around u...
It hurt when u feels pain and sad and want someone to talk to but u doesn’t know who to call...
That's when I began to stay alone more...
And that's when I began to forget
So I can act that it won't hurt whatever happens
It looks like I have given up and that make me so scared don't know what to say or how to act...
Am so afraid to lose what matters to me and I don't have anything to give or say...
I Wish for my friends the best and I wish when they need a friend I be the first they think of and I wish when they call I can be there for them like they have expected me to.....
Yours:AmyBadr

2:02 AM 20-10-2011

No comments:

Post a Comment