I Still Wait......

Did I Wait..?! For how long…?!
And why did I Stay…?!
Yeah I let you go…
Yes I did and that’s the truth…
But can I ask you for something before you leave…!
Can I…?!
Can I keep our memories?
Because these memories protect me from myself…
Protect me from getting hurt…
Protect me from falling in Love again…
Can I keep them…?!
I still walk on the same path we used to walk on
I still carry our memories with me...
I think u don’t remember how it used to be…
I do that even if I feel pain…
Because I got used to this kind of pain…
But am afraid of the future
So I protect myself with the pain of the past
I still call your name wishing u answer me when I call it
And I wait for you on the second day to call me…
I keep imagining u there with me in every step I take telling me it’s gone be okay…
When I hear someone calling out your name my heart jump and race so quickly as I look to this direction hoping to see u there and afraid at the same time…
Getting disappointed every time oh it’s not him
He has gone a long time ago… but even though I know that I still wait…
I still Wait…
Yours: AmyBadr

9:13 PM
18-3-2013



No comments:

Post a Comment