Just Let Go...



This Love I feel this love I had
Would I let go of it
Would I run and disappear somewhere so it couldn’t be found
Even if I run will my heart let it go?
Will it really disappear?
Sometimes we don’t really realize how we feel until it’s late
Those words I understand…
Even if I act dump
That’s because am trying to protect myself
I walk and walk away trying to hide
I listen to a song that I don’t understand
And I try to make words to it
About how I feel
The music the sound of the singer
Give me feelings that comes in words
I try to express how it made me feel…
My words change,
My mind change
U thinks that…
But it’s not true
If u looks closely u will find all my words revolve around one point
One story…
But we choose to not look and just let go…
Yours: AmyBadr

2:20 AM
14-3-2013

No comments:

Post a Comment