LOnely…


I keep feeling lost like I have no one... I feel so lonely that I prefer staying alone more than being around people and I stopped calling people I care about I stopped doing things I like and they only remain like a memory that I feel it’s not real and that am imagining another person life...
The more I stay alone I feel so distance from people that I don’t know how am suppose to treats them or talk to them how am suppose to tell them I love them and care about them while am staying away and never call them or be there for them… I feel there’s something wrong but I don’t know what?! I can’t understand myself anymore the more I care the more I feel lonely and pain and I know I keep waiting for something that will never come…

Yours: AmyBadr
(10:44 PM 23-5-2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment