I Keep on Going Anyway...

I keep on going anyway knowing that it will hurt... 
I keep on crying everyday knowing my tears won't change a thing... 
I keep on going to the same road knowing how it will end... 
I keep regretting my mistakes knowing i will do the same mistake all over again... 
I keep feeling pain inside watching people in pain but i act all strong about it like i don't care... 
Am so scared... 
Am really scared wish u were here beside me holding my hand... 
Like they show in drama always there's someone beside the person who suffers, then why am all alone and there's no one there to talk to. All i have is my notebook that i can write in it and cry too...
Can u see how my heart feels they tell me if i close my eyes and shut my ears i can see and hear what i want what if i don't know what i really want will i live like this forever a lonely life which i will feel always empty in it... empty that it became a burden in my heart that it hurts so much.... 
But I keep on Going Anyway......#AmyBadr 
(at 10-4-2012     3:34 AM)

No comments:

Post a Comment