From Korean Drama "Will It Snow At Christmas"

Sadder Than Love (That what i call it, i love the words so much)
The one i think of when it rains, that person.
The one who never spoke too many words, that person.
The one who hid his sufferings of love, who cried not able to forget the departed one, that person.
One day he asked me inside a car, what is the saddest thing in the world?
I hear that sadder than love... is affection.
The one who shook his head that time, that person.
In a lonely sick room, he played me his guitar, consoling me, that tenderhearted person i loved.
Without a single word goodbye, I wonder is he somewhere happy now?
Perhaps, will he think of me at once in a while.
The one i still miss, that person.
The one i need to forget now, that person.

No comments:

Post a Comment