A Wish...

A Wish... Something I wish I had...
A Wish... I wish I was in pain that never end... And that I have...
A wish is like a dream come true...
What if u has no dream?
A wish I wish u were there for me... But u aren't...
A wish suppose to be true...
What if I don't know the truth?
A wish... I wish I can have a wish,
Something is mine,
Something is good...
A wish for me mean... That even if I have to be in pain
To help others
This is a wish for me...
I love helping people,
And feeling pain for them,
I love to cry for them and make them laugh...
A wish is something true...
Is that mean that it has to be something I can do?
Can't I wish to be an angel...?
I always wanted to be an angel
Can’t I be good enough?
I feel happy when I am in pain or sick
Do u know why....?!
Because that will erase all the bad things that I have done
Am sorry am like that
But that what I feels
A wish is something for u and me
Maybe we can have it
And maybe it's just in our dreams
A wish is something coming from your heart
I wish if I had what it takes
And do my best to be an angel
A wish is something we can't always have
And it's only one........
Take your time and think what u truly wishes
And wish it from your heart it will become true
I’m a wish and I will give u all a wish :D
Because I have u all
And u are a wish for me to come true
U are the best friends ever
And am always lucky with my friends
Because they are good like an angel...............
And have kind and good heart…….
That's a wish that became true...
But I wish i didn't wish so hard...
That I keep Losing my wish every time I try hard....
Urs: AmyBadr

19-6-2009       11:07 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment