Rain...


I was inspired with Together, in the Rain I wished I can write something like it that’s when I was inspired with this words…
Hand in Hand… Heart in Heart… Like she said together we were… I loved these words… So I walked along the road admiring it… while I was looking I forgot what it’s like to live my life for myself (on my Own)… I was lost and now am found but still… still the pain remain here in hiding… my words wasn’t easy said but I said it and bear the pain… The act wasn’t the truth but people believed it… but when they saw the truth they ask about it… I was in a shock I didn’t believe what I hear or see but I learned with time that in life nothing is impossible… and that was it…. Yours: AmyBadr

Together, in the Rain
Hand-in-hand and Heart-in-heart, together
We set off for our lovely evening walk.
Soft breeze blowing, Sun setting in splendor
Why then, was he so hesitant to talk?
Feathery clouds grew heavier, darkened,
Perturbed; foreseeing some impending doom.
Enshrouding curses did darkness descend.
He faced me then with an aura of gloom.
Shattering the silence came words painful,
Numbing; relentless, deep stabs on my heart.
The skies now roared, enraged at the dreadful;
Burning cold drops now ripped my skin apart.
Hand dropped, heart blazed; I stood to be devoured
By grief; and now the rain recklessly poured. (Copied)

No comments:

Post a Comment