A Mistake & A Wish...


I wish when u walk on a road
U stops there for just a minute to remember what u has left behind
Because sometimes without u knowing u has left a lot,
And left people who care and love u
And maybe they still there waiting for u to see them or realize their existence…
I made once a mistake like that I didn’t see what I have and I kept running afraid of getting hurt until one day I realized what was there wasn’t here anymore it disappear and left me alone…
At this time I realize my fear had made me hurt myself and I regret it until today, and every day I remember what I have done and I can never forgive myself I was blind didn’t see or know what was there beside me until I lost it…
I wish if I could go back and has only a chance to fix it and ask a question…
Only one question… would have ended my suffering…
Did they left me because they forget about me and stopped caring Or was it because they got hurt and they want to forget…

Sometimes it’s difficult to understand what others has been through… u wish u do but all u can do at this moment is just be there for them…
Urs: AmyBadr

8:45 PM
23-11-2011

No comments:

Post a Comment