Can't we forget about it....?


Can't we forget about it....?
Can't we really... Forget about it....
Words are like that can't be forgotten if they are engraved within the heart, So when u hears them u remembers how u felt the first time u has gone through this misery…
If u really want to understand what am saying listen carefully with your heart, And remember the first time u heard this words and how u felt and how much u have been through at this moment u will understand...
It's more painful when I hear it from u and look at your eye and see and remember how much suffer I was in and that u are now like that but I can't help it I can't say or do anything I just froze in my place, feel the pain and cry for u that all I can do because it's so painful to see someone suffering from something u has experience u want help them but u don't know how, I want protect u from feeling this pain even if it means I have to go throw it again because it's less painful than seeing u suffer...
My tears when it fall for someone it's like fire in my heart that I can't put it down no matter how much I try...
Yours: AmyBadr

(25-4-2012 1:04 AM)

No comments:

Post a Comment