I just want Forget... It's a Lie...

I want let u go... I want Forget about u... But Baby why I can't do that... Why..?!
And why every time I thought I was going to forget about u, I find u in front of me...? Sometimes I feel it has a meaning and sometimes I don't, I just want give up...
At this moment I wish u were here Holding my Hand and telling me it's gone be alright... I heard if u love someone so Bad u has to send them free and if they return to u then they are yours... is it like that every time i try to forget u and u suddenly appear in front of me does this mean u are mine... Or am I making excuses just to keep u in my heart... Because I can't let u go...
Do u know I Love when u call my name so I have always wanted u to call it always... I Loved when u smiled at me it made my heart race... Every time I see u I remember what am suppose to forget So stay away my love if u aren't mine stay away stop playing games with my heart...
And I say I just want to forget that's all a Lie... The truth I want keep u in my heart always... 
Yours: AmyBadr

(10:50 PM      20-5-2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment