So no one can find me...



Here I am
I always cry but I wanted to smile
So I faked it so nobody can know
I felt so pitiful
That it made want cry more
So here I am I run toward the sun...
Walking in the dark knowing nobody can see me
So here I am
Am crying again and hiding in the dark
So no one can find me
And when the light of tomorrow comes I walk with a smile
So here I am
When it rain it feels like the sky is cry for me
Because I can’t
So here I am
Acting all strong and trying hard to be what everyone want me to be
But I realize it was never enough
When u gives they always want more
So here I am destroyed
Can’t give more but am trying but it’s so hard
Because am broken and every time I try hard
It hurts more
Like a train is stepping on me slowly
Like someone is stabbing me
So here I am
Acting like nothing wrong
While the truth that I want finds a place where no one can find me
So I can cry my heart out
So I can shout………
So the pain left on me goes on and on
And the emptiness here in me goes on and on
And I just can’t go on and on…
Yours: AmyBadr

9:07 PM
29-6-2011

No comments:

Post a Comment