Moments of Weakness… I hate it the most…

It hurts feeling weak and trying to act all strong or not show it
It hurts when u has to hide your feeling and never speak the truth
It hurts lying every time to hide how u truly feels from people
And it’s more painful when u began to believe in this lies u made
You began to become lost and don’t know what u really wants or how u really feels…
And this pain began to become your only friend that u began to forget why it really hurt u feel the pain but don’t know why…
You don’t know why it’s painful… U can never find the reason…
And that make me crazy… That I began to sit there alone trying to figure out who really am I…?! That sometimes I want someone tell me who am I…?!
So…
My heart u has to be strong…
Don’t let me down don't show anybody that we are hurt
But we act like we are strong.
We can bear all the pain I know it hurt and I feel like crying
But I keep holding myself back and laugh until my tears fall.
Stop feeling pain please I feel like I can't breathe when u are like that….
Am so scared and don't know what to do
But I keep holding myself from showing it,
So be strong my heart
Because I feel I can't take it anymore
I feel like am going to crash soon and fall,
And never be able to get back up again so please hold on... & never give up...
Yours: AmyBadr

3:34 PM          29-1-2011






No comments:

Post a Comment