A Picture I Drew in my Mind…



I wish it were different, but it’s not… and I think that why it hurt…

It was my choice and I won’t regret it…
I will have to walk with the flow and I will accept it…
I seem to be saying that a lot and am afraid I won’t make it…
One day I will just give up like I have given up on my dreams
And that won’t be it…
I will do what’s worst and I will act like I like it…
I will say that was my destiny hiding for me,
But am afraid of it…
Once is enough that what I want say but it isn’t…
I will walk toward the future but with me there will be nothing there for me to live for…
And at the end no one will remember how it was or what was real,
And that will be all of it…
I will disappear gradually in thin air like it what was meant to be the end for me,
And that what make it sad
But all we got to say is words that will only last for a minute…
That when everything disappears and remains sound of nature around it…
And that was the end for me that was it…
Yours: AmyBadr

2:40 PM
9-2-2012

No comments:

Post a Comment