A Wish to Find Myself...



Trying to understand the things that happen around us
Others u just want to be left alone and don’t think about anything
You have a headache and things around u seem to be so confusing
Want to do something for change something new…
But can’t seem to find yourself in anything around u
Feeling incomplete always like something is missing…
Trying to understand really doesn’t work…
I have done my best to know myself and what I want
But I can never understand it or seem to find it
Acting like I know
Talking to people saying things I regret
Saying things I don’t mean acting like I mean it all
And that I know what am talking about but it’s not the truth
Some of us can’t even handle the truth… I think am one of them…
We think we know everything about ourselves but with time passing by we discover new things that we didn’t even realize that it exists
I always seem to be lost so I run… I never face the truth
I just run but when I have to face it I do the first thing comes to my mind without even thinking so I can run again…
Am always afraid... afraid of what will happen next…
Afraid no one loves me
Afraid of losing people I care about
Afraid of doing embarrassing things
Afraid of talking and saying something wrong
Afraid of everything around me…
Even afraid from my actions and where it will carry me…
So I decided to act carelessly so I won’t show my fears and to forget about them
But I realize that while I was doing this I have changed to a person I don’t know or like
I have become so empty that I feel it’s better to stay alone
I find peace while am alone,
Yeah I feel lonely and pain and miss my friends
But am not afraid of doing anything when am alone
Because I won’t hurt anyone or do something stupid or say something stupid to someone… so as u can see it’s me running away from facing anything in my life…
Yours: AmyBadr

10:00 PM
11-6-2013

No comments:

Post a Comment