My Thoughts...



Going out of my House I don't Need any Keys to go out I just open the Doors and went on my Own...
But when I Return I Need the Keys to enter it...
Thinking about it Love is Like that wanting to Leave u can just Leave but if u Want to enter Back again u has to has the Keys to this Person Heart...
While Leaving u don't think what u has left behind but when u returning all the thoughts comes back to your Mind even if u regret it later nothing will change…
When I thought about my Love Story I Found out I didn't Have one maybe I was afraid, maybe I didn't have a chance, maybe I had it and let it go...
But I’ve experienced Love from all around me and listening to Different Peoples Story I had my own thought and Feeling I felt Pain for them, felt what's like to be loved and Caring for...
All this made me Feel so alone cause I didn't has my own story so I began to live in my Dreams because outside it I Hurt but at the End I Found out that I Hurt myself more and that I shut myself away from the World... I stayed away from reality didn't want to believe in it...
I want to stop but can't or don't want to, it doesn't make a Different the result is the Same Nothing will change and am in pain...
Yours: AmyBadr

8:19 PM.
27-4-2013

No comments:

Post a Comment