Say Something... To Me...



Once in a while I think about becoming a writer because I Love writing so even when I don't have ideas about what to write I come and write anything in my Diaries to see if I can make myself achieve anything or maybe my words change something about me or change something in my Life...

Say something…
There are moments where u Feel it's time for someone in your Life to take a step to say something to define your relationship or what will happen Next…
And moments like this make u feel a lot of emotions eagerly waiting for something to happen...
Sometimes it turns to disappointment and others it gives u sense of achievement
It's like you has gained something…
But most of us don’t have the courage to face most of the things in our life
But I think once you decided on doing something you can do it if you really want to
All you have to do is fight with yourself and don’t give up
We always think we are weak and give up easily and that’s why most of us can’t seem to find themselves…
Or To know how strong and capable they are…
They can’t seem to find their true self…
Am in this fight with myself every day… there are days where I win against myself and others where I give up but I still fight and I will still do till I get enough…
Yours: AmyBadr

8:38 PM.  
6-5-2013

No comments:

Post a Comment