From Taiwanese Drama “Love Buffet”:

This pair of Hands were Holding something
But the moment I held it tightly, it vanished
If my ears have heard the answer before
Why can't I say the Words?
If the sky really wanted to share its cheeriness
Why does it seem like it has nothing to do with me, even as I look at it?
Like a star, thinking that it has conquered the darkness
Like the wind, thinking that you're standing in the clouds
Like forgetting to blow out the candles after you've made a wish
Thinking that the dream isn't over yet
Eyes Clearly wants to smile
But at the blink of the eye, sweat came out
What exactly do these two hands hold?
Once held tightly, it vanishes
If ears have heard the answer before
Why can't the mouth say it out? (All I can do is... I can only silently wait for time to pass and wait for them to make their own decision)
If the sky really wanted to share its cheerful blue
Why does it seem like it has nothing to do with me, even as I look at it?
Like a star, thinking that the darkness has been beaten
Like the wind thinking you're in the clouds
Just like all the hope we have between us maybe they're all mistakes
Like a star, thinking that the darkness has been beaten
Like the wind, thinking that you're in the clouds
Like forgetting to blow out the candles after you've made a wish
Thinking the dream isn't over yet
Maybe the sun has never meant to be generous
Maybe the rain was only there for itself
Just like all the regret we have between us
Maybe they're all mistakes

(After Losing the brightness of the sun and moon, will the stars stop shining as well?!
"Future" will ultimately become the "Present". Although am afraid I must move forward and enthusiastically become independent, breaking away from the chains of love, in order to let this hard time become the "Past".)


No comments:

Post a Comment