I've never Given you Up


I've never Given u Up
I just Hidden it
I'll never Give u up
Because u was never mine to began with
I thought that if I loved u enough u will be mine
But I was wrong
Cause u r not even here
I left my heart with u
I'm trying to get hold of it but I can't
Am sorry that I can't say it out loud because I was afraid
But after u left am now regretting it
That I have never shared my true feeling with u
But I will never ever could give u up without even fighting if I knew I will lose u
I would have done anything but I never thought that will happen
So forgive the foolish me
And I want u to know that I will wait till the time Come
That u find Happiness then I will let Go
I will go on my own road
But I will never ever give u up
I will just Hide it
Yours: AmyBadr

1:09 AM.
20-10-2012

No comments:

Post a Comment