Regret... What..?!



Regret... What..?!
Because I have so many Regrets that I Can't counts...
That I have forgotten what these Regrets are..?!
I Forget what it's like to be afraid to feel regret,
That I don't care,
That the word has lost it’s meaning to me…
So u now ask me don't u regret..?!
My answer will be always regretting what...?!
I feel pain while am answering that because inside me I know that I have lost a lot of things and one of them I've lost my Sense and Mind that I feel empty when I stay in silence looking away…
You ask me what I was thinking of I tell u nothing because it's the truth am empty inside that I have no thoughts…
and when I think this is the words that come out, the words am writing now so I always write my thoughts because if I don't write it I won't have a memory of it...
I am so empty that I forget every little details about myself what I ate, what I wear, everything…
That I feel lost and pain because my life has come to this extent,
Has become so empty that I feel all the days are alike so there's no use to remember anything even the important thing I forgot Because of how I have become that I can't distinguish what to keep or what to do...?!
Yours: AmyBadr

3:30 PM.
8-4-2012

No comments:

Post a Comment