If The Idea Still in My Mind..?!



If the idea still in my mind..?!
Does that mean that I still have hope...?!
Does that mean if I never give up I can achieve whatever I want…?!
If it’s like that am really grateful to be given this chance
For the people who make me know that I still have a chance…
For the people who walk me up every time I give up…
And tell me to move on and don’t give up
I know habits doesn’t change over one night
And I won’t say I will do or I will change
I won’t lie and say I will try
I will say I know what I want but I don’t know what am going to do
I hope I walk forward to achieve it
And I will always wait for myself till I take one step forward
And like they say the first step is the hardest
Once u began everything will be easier
I don’t know after finishing writing this what I will do
Or even if I will change…
But I hope the day will come when I proudly write here that I have accomplished what I always wanted…
So please give me the chance…
So please encourage me…
So please when am sad and about to give up
Hold my hand and tell me it’s gone be alright
And that I can do whatever I wanted if I just believed in myself
I don’t want to have anymore regrets
I already have many that I can’t count
Don’t make me regret all my life
Make me walk up when am sleep…
Make me do what’s right because that what I really want…
Tell me everyday who am I…?!
Make me remember myself and what I want and my dreams…
Make me go forward…
I won’t say what I won’t do…?!
I will tell u it’s a wish for me to do first and u tell me I have done it
When I walk up tomorrow I wish I remember what I’ve said…
And do something about it…
Yours: AmyBadr

5:17 PM
22-6-2013

No comments:

Post a Comment